суббота, 19 февраля 2011 г.

What Kind of Music Touches The Strings of My Heart.

    
       People cannot live without music. They listen to music, dance to music or learn to play musical instruments. There is music everywhere: at home, in a concert hall, in the park, at the seaside, in the forest and even in the street.
       Music is not a combination of pleasant sounds only. It is an art which reflects life. Music reflects people's ideas and emotions. In this world of ours, filled with conflicts, tragedies, joys and hopes, music strives to speak to people of what is most important, urgent and poignant.
       Music in the lives of different people is different: some compose music, others play music, and others only listen to it. A lot of people who cannot play any musical instrument love to listen to music either at home or at a con-cert. Different people like different kinds of music. You may prefer pop or rock music, country or folk music, classical music or jazz, but you certainly cannot think of a day without music.

I like different kinds of music, but my favourite style of music is rock music, because it is breathtaking and full of energy. When I listen to rock music it makes me remember happy times and forget the problems of everyday life. It helps me to relax when I'm tired, and entertains me when I'd like to have fun. My favourite groups are Lacuna Coil, 30 Seconds To Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf, Three Days Grace, Avril Lavigne, Sick Puppies, Cult to Follow, Paramore, Linkin Park, Tribal Ink,  Dead By Sunrise, Skillet, The.Pretty.Reckless. I can't but admire their style of singing. I find it fascinating and overwhelming. When I have free time I listen to their records. I also like having background music while I am working.
      It goes without saying that music plays a very important role in people's lives. It reflects our moods and emotions. Music appeals to our hearts and transforms our feelings. It conquers our souls and enriches our minds. Besides, listening to music is the perfect way to spend free time and not to feel bored. You can hardly find a person who doesn't like or need music and who never sings or dances. Music is beauty in sounds; it is our magic source of inspiration.

   



1 комментарий:

  1. I absolutely support you in that idea that music can inspire. These very sounds can awake, can even give the second breath and can treat. Its like a medicine. Rock music is really very energetic and funny, it is suitable for those who always move))

    ОтветитьУдалить