суббота, 16 октября 2010 г.

Interview

 
-Who are you?
-Hello! I am Christina!
-How are you?
-I'm fine thanks.
-Where do you study?
- I’m a student of the 6 course of the Kerch Institute where we study English and German, now I have a bachelor diploma.
-Tell me please, how did you learn English?
-So happy to leave some words here about my experience of studying English. English is not my first language. It's my third language. My first one is Russian. The second one is Ukrainian. I started to study English at School. When I was 3-former I got an English class with a teacher. That teacher learned well. It was my beginning of studying English and I keep studying English till nowadays. Now I’m learning much from internet and your site also has given me a lot of improvement. Thanks for that.
-Christina! What has English given to you?
-English gives a lot to every person who is acquainted with this language. At first, this is the language of international communication and computers, so my knowledge gives me an opportunity to communicate with people all over the world. Great amount of sites in Internet are also written in English, so I can feel myself free while surfing through the global net.
My job is also connected with this language, so I might say that this language gives me the way in the future.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий